MEN AT WORK S.r.l.
Data safety framework
Review 01 – issue date: 09 September 2020
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
with this notice MEN AT WORK S.r.l., located at Via Sotti 25, 10048 Vinovo (Turin, Italy), as “Data Controller” informs you on how your data are processed by our Company in connection with contractual activities and with any information request you may transmit through our contact channels (email, phone, etc.), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and its implementing legislation (jointly, the “Regulation”).
1. The data of your concern are those:
a) collected when contacting our Company by phone or electronically/online
b) provided when entering an agreement with our Company
2. Your data may be processed for the following aims:
a) exclusively for the fulfilment of contractual obligations, as well as in relation to any request you may have about supplies and services.
b) to comply with obligations provided by laws, regulations and EU legislation as well as provisions of relevant authorities and supervisory and control bodies. The same applies to fiscal and accounting obligations.
c) to send newsletters, commercial or promotional communications, as well as for services other than those we have already provided to you.
The legal basis of the processing is the performance of an agreement as regards the purposes stated in 2a) and 2b).
3. If you do not give your consent for such aims (2a) and 2b)), our Company will not be able to maintain any commercial relationship with you.
Providing your data for the purposes under 2c) is optional. Your refusal to do so for such purposes will have no consequence, except that you will not receive information through our newsletters, commercial and promotional communications.
4. As regards the data under number 2 above, our Company will process your data through paper or electronically only for such purposes. In any case, data safety will always be guaranteed in compliance with the existing legislation on personal data protection.
In particular, we inform you that your data shall be:
– legally, correctly and transparently processed;
– collected for the above-mentioned purposes which are explicit and legal, and processed in compliance with such purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to the necessary purposes for which we process them (“data minimisation”);
– accurate and, if necessary, updated, cancelled and/or modified;
– stored in a way that allows identification for no longer than the time needed to accomplish the purposes they are processed for;
– processed in a way that guarantees the safety of personal data, including protection, using adequate technical and corporation means, against illegal or unauthorised use, destruction or accidental damage.
All data will be stored in order to meet all legislative requirements, for at least ten years after the end of the agreement, always in compliance with legal obligations concerning retention (tax audits and periods of limitation to the exercise of the rights).
5. These are the data categories that will be collected:
a) identification data (personal details, tax code or VAT, id numbers) strictly related to the management of business relationships with our clients and suppliers (e.g., fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations, management of activities and services based on contractual obligations, etc.).
6. In order to perform the agreement, your data will be processed by our Company’s employees who have access to them in view of their tasks (i.e., administration or commercial department, etc.).
The company may also communicate your data to third parties involved in ensuring the provision of services (this includes external professionals) only for those data that are strictly necessary to provide such services.
These persons might have access to personal data needed to carry out relevant tasks (other purposes are not allowed). They might process data in compliance with applicable legislation and they will be responsible for data processing as decided by MEN AT WORK S.r.l. and they will be included in an updated list that the Company makes accessible.
Subject to the foregoing, your data will not be transmitted to other third parties nor elsewhere. Your personal data will be stored in our Company servers within the European Union. They will not be transferred to any country outside EU.
7. Any data collected and processed for purposes stated in 2c) will be stored for periods decided in advance, or until you inform us you do not want to receive any communication, as stated in 2c) by MEN AT WORK S.r.l., or you want to cancel your data, save for storage exceptionally required in order to protect the rights of MEN AT WORK S.r.l. in disputes pending at the time of receiving your request, or under an order of public authorities.
8. Pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, you have the right to: a) obtain termination of data processing if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, even in relation to services which are equal to those already provided by our Company (so-called right to object); b) obtain information on the purposes for which data are processed, the processing period and parties to which data are communicated (so-called right of access); c) have your data rectified or integrated if they are inaccurate (so-called right of rectification); d) obtain cancellation of your data when (I) the data are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected; (II) you have withdrawn your consent to the use of your data if they are used based on your consent; (III) you have objected to processing based upon our own legitimate interests; or (IV) your personal data are not processed in accordance with law. However, please note that personal data storage by MEN AT WORK S.r.l. is lawful when it is needed for the Company to comply with a legal obligation or to verify, ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right to be forgotten); e) obtain that your personal data be just stored and not used for any other purposes if (I) you dispute the accuracy of your data, for the time needed for us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (II) the processing is not lawful but you object to your data being deleted by us; (III) your personal data are needed for determining, exercising or defending a right in court; (IV) you object to the processing of data, pending the determination of whether our legitimate reasons to process such data prevail over yours (so-called limitation right); f) receive your data in a common machine-readable and interoperable format, if such data are processed under an agreement or based on your consent (so-called right to data portability).
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to address to the Italian Authority for the protection of personal data (Piazza Venezia n. 11, 00187 Rome, Italy), in order to enforce your rights on personal data processing.
You may at any time decide not to receive commercial communications any more, for purposes stated in 2c). This will not affect the lawfulness of the prior processing. Please inform us by email at:
9. The data controller of your personal data is MEN AT WORK S.r.l., located at Via Sotti 25, 10048 Vinovo (Turin, Italy). You can contact the data controller for any request or communication at: email@example.com
By writing to the same address, you can exercise the rights mentioned in paragraph 8 of this Notice.